Club entry booking
We're hoping to get as many different clubs as possible so if you would like a club stand please email us and let us know your details and approximately how many cars or bikes you would like on your stand.
Please read the information below before emailing.
- It is a classic car and bike show so we'd ask you to please respect that and try to include as many out-of-production models as you can in your group for interest although we appreciate that some owners in your club with current production models will want to participate.
- There is no fee but this is a charity event so the charity's volunteers will be collecting on the day and we'd ask you to give generously, a suggested amount would be £2 per car on your stand.
- There is no limit on the number of cars you can bring in your club, but it is first-come-first-served so book early.
- Arrival and set-up for your club will begin from 8.30am and the venue is open until late. Please try to have everyone in your club on-site by 11.00am if possible.
- Please try to avoid leaving before 2.00pm if possible, this is a display event for everyone and not a Cars & Coffee type event.
- Please remind your members that the Chester Lakes site is subject to a 10mph speed limit and that the access road is single lane with passing places and speed humps.
- The local Police will be informed of the event and possibly on hand, as will the Chester Fire and Rescue Service so please do drive respectfully and carefully.
- Chester Lakes normally has a "no dogs" policy owing to the fishing on site but dogs will be allowed on leads.
- Catering is available on-site (cafe and bar), however, feel free to bring your own picnics.
- Members of the public will be attending to admire your cars, so please remember to engage with them if possible, you might even recruit some new members.
- A gazebo on your stand is allowed but please advise when booking if you need space for one.
- As this is a public event please ensure your club and its members' cars and bikes are adequately covered for insurance and are road legal and taxed if applicable.
To book your club stand please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Club name
- Name of appointed contact
- Mobile Number for the above contact
- Expected number of cars or bikes
- A website link if available for your club.
Approximately two weeks before the event we will provide a site map with club stands marked out.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in September.