Individual entry booking
We're hoping to get as many different makes of cars and bikes as possible so if you would like to enter as an individual rather than with a club please email us and let us know your details.
Please read the information below before emailing.
Read on to enter...
- It is a classic car and bike show so we'd ask you to please respect that and only enter if your car or bike is either a classic (in production before 1990) or is of significant interest such as a modern super car.
- There is no fee but this is a charity event so the charity's volunteers will be collecting on the day and we'd ask you to give generously, a suggested amount would be £2.
- Arrival and set-up will begin from 8.30am and the venue is open until late. Please try to be on-site by 11.00am if possible.
- Please try to avoid leaving before 2.00pm if possible, this is a display event for everyone and not a Cars & Coffee type event.
- Please remember that the Chester Lakes site is subject to a 10mph speed limit and that the access road is single lane with passing places and speed humps.
- The local Police will be informed of the event and possibly on hand, as will the Chester Fire and Rescue Service so please do drive respectfully and carefully.
- Chester Lakes normally has a "no dogs" policy owing to the fishing on site but dogs will be allowed on leads.
- Catering is available on-site (cafe and bar), however, feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Members of the public will be attending to admire your car, so please remember to engage with them if possible.
- As this is a public event please ensure car or bike is adequately covered for insurance and is road legal and taxed if applicable.
To book your individual entry please email email@example.com stating:
- Your name
- Mobile Number
- Make and Model
- Registration Number
- Any significant information about your car or bike
Approximately two weeks before the event we will provide a site map with the your allocated space and club stands marked out.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in September.