Our Facebook page policy has changed and now is in line with a number of similar policies of MGOC area meetings.
Owing to the request of a number of regular members concerned at the large, inactive membership the policy is now that membership is only for members who:
- attend the meetings on a regular basis where they can,
- participate in the club's events and shows where they can,
- for the volunteers that support the club's activities and the Cheshire Candles Charity work that is part of the club.
- If you come along to our meetings and activities you will be assured of a friendly, warm welcome!
- We appreciate your understanding and any requests to join where there is insufficient qualification will be declined.
- We are not an online enthusiast group, nor are we a technical support group or advertising group; there are plenty of other Facebook groups if those are your needs.
- We are an active club that meets regularly and our activities are promoted here on this website in the first instance.